2018 FootPRINT Fund Grant Application Open
Apply today for up to $1,000 in free marketing
Allegra Marketing, Print, Mail invites you to apply for the 2018 FootPRINT Fund grant! Allegra’s FootPRINT Fund awards $10,000 annually in marketing services to select Des Moines-area non-profits to help enhance their image, expand services and to extend shrinking budgets. Applications deadline is Oct. 13, 2017, at 4 p.m. Any applications received after this time will not be eligible.
Any non-profit group, association or charitable organization with 501(c)3 status in greater Des Moines is eligible to apply. Services are awarded with a maximum value of $1,000/organization for the award year. Services applied for can include marketing consultation, graphic design, printing, mailing, banners and bindery.
Award recipient applications are reviewed by a panel of community representatives and awards are selected based upon how the services will be used to further your organization’s goals including:
- Service Expansion: Use of services to contribute to expanding an organization’s awareness of existing service projects.
- Program Enhancements: Use of services to promote new projects or programs.
- Leveraged Efforts: Use of services to increase the impact of other existing resources.
Supporting our non-profit community is important at Allegra and we thank you for all your organization does to make Central Iowa a better place to work and live.
To apply, please visit www.allegradsm.com to download your application. Items to submit to be eligible for funds are:
• Completed and signed application
• Documentation of 501(c)3 status
• Copy of most recent brochure or annual report
Have questions? Please feel free to contact Jenny Cain at 515-965-3540 or email@example.com.